Faraz joined Centerfield in 2001. He is responsible for investor relations, overseeing due diligence, structuring and negotiating transactions and portfolio management. Faraz is a member of the Partnership’s Investment Committee.
Prior to joining Centerfield, Faraz held sales and product development roles at Praxair and Rodel, where he was the lead researcher and developer of next generation consumables for the microelectronics industry and was awarded a patent. Faraz has been recognized as one of the “Forty under Forty” young leaders in Indianapolis, “Who’s Who in Finance” by the Indiana Business Journal and was the winner of Junior Achievement’s “Indy’s Best and Brightest” award.
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Texas
- MBA, Finance, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
Faraz serves as a Director of Battery Solutions, Beacon Communications, California Medical Evaluators, Temp-Con and Full Tilt.
Community & Other Activities
- Small Business Investors Alliance, Chairman, Board of Governors
- Young Presidents Organization, Executive Committee Member, Deal Network
- Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, Dean’s Council Member and Adjunct Professor of Private Equity
- Fairbanks Hospital, past Chairman, Board of Directors
- Venture Club of Indiana, past President