Mark joined Centerfield in 2007. His responsibilities include sourcing, structuring and negotiating transactions, portfolio management, assisting with investor relations, and managing the general activities of the firm. Mark is a member of the Partnership’s Investment Committee.
Mark has spent his entire career working with middle market companies and business owners as an investor, lender, advisor and board director. Mark began his career at National City Corporation, where he managed middle market corporate banking relationships and also gained experience in private banking and wealth management.
Mark is active in the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and is past President of ACG Indiana and a former Director of ACG Global. He also was the Co-Chairman of the ACG Great Lakes Capital Connection held in Indianapolis in 2018. Mark is currently active on the Indiana Board of JDRF and serves on the Executive Committee.
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Southern Indiana (1999)
- MBA, Finance and Venture & Technology Management, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University (2006)
Mark serves as a Director or observer of Automated Systems Design, Heartland Steel Products Group, Imaginetics, Indigo Wild, Indo~European Foods, National Gift Card and Rice’s Honey.
Community & Other Activities
- JDRF – Indiana Chapter, Board Director and Executive Committee Member
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG) Global, former Board Director
- Association of Corporate Growth – Indiana Chapter, Past President
- Young Professionals of Central Indiana, Founder and Past President